Last mile delivery for your wellbeing & safety: contact-less deliveries at your door in under 1 hour!
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a dramatic impact on lives, businesses, and supply chains around the world. The team at wellness.global hopes you and your family are staying safe and healthy.
To do our part to prevent transmission of COVID‑19 to our staff, customers, and the community, we have enhanced our disinfection and safety measures.
Here is what we are doing to help keep our people and customers safe.
Operating procedures within our facility:
1. Infection control behaviors
- physical distancing
- proper hand washing & respiratory etiquette
- mandatory use of protective masks
2. Sanitizing & disinfection measures
- Sanitize work surfaces throughout the day
- Daily disinfection of delivery cars & facilities
- Use of broad-spectrum germicidal detergents designed for hospital, healthcare, and industrial settings
3. Safe & healthful working conditions for employees
- Daily temperature checks
- Paid sick leave for reasons related to COVID-19
Safely receiving & handling shipments:
1. Providing contact-less delivery; all deliveries are contact-less by default!
- Your driver texts you when they arrive
- You authorize the delivery
- Driver drops order in specified location
2. Continuing to follow CDC guidelines
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have stated that the likelihood of catching the COVID-19 virus by touching cardboard or other shipping containers is low.
- We will continue to take all appropriate measures as directed by the CDC.
Washington State Corona Virus Response
Learn more about the corona virus from Washington State’s official COVID-19 website, maintained by the state Joint Information Center. Read more
How to Protect Yourself & Others
To slow the spread of COVID-19, we are encouraging all our employees and customers to follow CDC recommendations at home. Read more.